Salmon burgers are a nice change of pace from ground beef.
In this recipe we are using canned wild caught salmon for a quick and easy main dish that is sure to please.
- 1 (14 ounce) can of wild-caught salmon
- ½ cup organic almond flour
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ of a red bell pepper chopped fine
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Serving: on top a salad or wrap in lettuce leaves with sliced avocado, dijon mustard
- Coconut or avocado oil spray for cooking
Start by adding salmon, flour, garlic, dill and lemon juice into a high-speed blender or food processor, and blend until combined.
Stir in finely diced red bell pepper.
Form into four burger patties and cook in a skillet (sprayed lightly with coconut or avocado oil) for about 5 minutes each side.
Serve with desired toppings and enjoy.