TotalLife Relora (60 Count)TotalLife
Reduce that stubborn Belly Fat and Reduce Stress
How Relora™ Can Help You:
- Shown to help 78% of adults feel more relaxed, and promotes restful sleep
- Useful in controlling weight loss by fighting the nervous eating that affects so many people under stress.
- Less expensive alternative to other methods of controlling cortisol levels.
- Patented proprietary blend of standardized extracts. Each capsule contains 300 mg of Relora™
- Our brand of Relora™ has a higher absorbency rate than other similar products on the market.
Benefits of Relora™:
- Help to relieve stress
- Reduce anxiety
- Sleep soundly
- Feeling of general well being
- Control irritability, anxiety, depression, anger
- Improve blood flow and hormonal balance
Is Stress Making Your Belly Bulge?
According to government researchers, the link between stress, tension, and excess belly fat is clear. High levels of cortisol, a hormone produced during stress, can cause pound after pound of excess body fat to accumulate around your waist and belly, a health-threatening, figure-destroying condition affecting an estimated 47 million Americans, mostly women.
With today?s hectic lifestyles, the combination of everyday stress, overeating, and excess cortisol, help to keep you overweight, tired and bulging through the midsection. Don?t just sit there and take it. You don?t have to have the stress or the belly fat. Relora™ is an all natural, anti-anxiety, mood elevating supplement that, in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program, helps cut stress-related cortisol production, thereby helping to reduce belly fat. Make no mistake about it, Relora™ will work for you, just as it has for thousands and thousands of other users around the globe. You'll not only feel better with Relora™, but you?ll look better too!
Stress is being shown to play a significant role in a wide variety of conditions and disease states. Recent work from the National Institute of Health (NIH) and other major research centers has demonstrated that stress is a significant contributor to immune dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, other age-related disorders, and to excessive body fat. Over 20% of adults have an obesity-like condition characterized by excessive abdominal fat. This condition is related to stress-induced hormone imbalances, especially imbalances of cortisol and DHEA. Until now, the only course of action for losing this fat has been stress reduction with exercise and diet. Relora can normalize cortisol and DHEA levels in stressed individuals, induce relaxation, and act as an aid in controlling weight and stress related eating and drinking.
This product is non-returnable if opened.